vegan, paleo, raw, dairy free, gluten free
- 3 large bananas, frozen and chopped into pieces
- 1 cup of cherries, pitted
- 1 heaping tablespoon of cacao powder
- a handful of split almonds
- dairy free chocolate sauce (optional)
- Fit a food processor with an S blade
- Proceed to add the frozen banana pieces, cherries and cacao powder to the food processor
- Begin to breakdown the banana pieces on medium/high speed. All of the ingredients will be incorporated as the banana breaks down
- Continue to pulse until a smooth ice cream consistency appears, don’t worry if all of the banana pieces don’t turn smooth, just as long as the major does. You don’t want to over process or the consistency will melt too quickly.
- Sprinkle some the almonds into the mixture before using an ice cream scoop to transfer into a bowl
- Sprinkle the rest of the almonds over the ice cream and serve with optional chocolate sauce.