If you haven’t tried papaya before then I highly recommend whipping it up in your next smoothie. Right now is the peak season for papaya and if you’re fortunate enough to live in a country with much diversity, then you should be able to procure them at your leisure.
Where I’m located in the UK provides me with the advantage of consuming the exotic fruits and vegetables that I grew up on with papaya being one of them.
Although this beverage contains more than just papaya, I want you guys to at least sample it, even if it’s just one time. With that being said, the papaya combined with banana, coconut milk and pineapple yields this nectar sweet taste of paradise.
You can either eat it alone or add it to this smoothie – your choice, choose the latter *cough cough*
This pineapple papaya banana smoothie is like a taste of the tropics. I literally brought you guys to the Caribbean with me, thanks to this enzyme enriched smoothie.
It’s perfect for breakfast or a meal replacement, either what you’ll be satisfied after drinking it.
- It’s filling yet get for aiding weightloss.
- So simple and easy to make.
- Taste darn awesome.
- No fuss takes a less 5 minutes to make.
C’mon what are you waiting for? Let’s make a smoothie!!
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 large banana (frozen is best)
- 1 papaya, peeled and deseeded
- 1 cup of pineapple (again frozen is better)
- Add of the contents to a powerful blender and blitz into a smooth consistency.
- Serve accordingly.