Grilled aparagus on a foil grid pan
Low fat, gluten free, paleo, vegetarian, vegan
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 7 mins
- Total Time: 12 mins
- Category: Appetiser
- 1 pound of fresh asparagus, trimmed
- For the dressing
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp of garlic granules
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 1/4 tsp of himalayan pink salt
- Line the grill with aluminium foil and preheat on medium heat
- Mix the garlic granules, black pepper and pink salt with the olive oil – this will serve as the dressing.
- Drench the asparagus in the olive oil mixture making sure that every part of the vegetable is coated in oil
- Transfer the coated vegetables onto the grill and grill for 5-7 minutes. If you’re using a sandwich grill like a George Foreman simply close the lid. Throughout this period turn the spears frequently until a charred appearance is present.
- serve and eat 😉
Foil the pan to eliminate clean up time
Use garlic granules or powder as opposed to fresh garlic to omit burning.