Oven sweet potato fries (Paleo)
Vegan, paleo, gluten free, nut free
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Appetiser
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 tbsp of black pepper
- 1 tbsp of sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp of mixed herbs
- 1tsp of himalayan pink salt
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees/gas mark 6
- Cut the sweet potato length ways, so that they look like long french fries.
- Wash off the sliced sweet potatoes in a colander and blot excess water with paper towel.
- Add the oil, herbs and spices, potatoes to a zip bag and shake well.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and transfer the spiced potatoes onto the lined tray. Spread out evenly, ensuring that they don’t overlap.
- Cook for 20 -30, until golden brown and crispy….turn frequently throughout cooking stage.
Make sure to shake well to coat potatoes
Can use zip bag or a tray for marinating stage.