Vanilla chia seed pudding
- Prep Time: 18 mins
- Total Time: 18 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- 1/3 cup of chia seeds
- 1 1/2 coconut milk (can use almond or cashew milk)
- 2tbsp of coconut nectar (use an alternative sweetener)
- 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract (or powder)
- a bunch of strawberries, sliced
- Add the chia seeds to a small bowl of your choice,
- Pour the nut milk onto the chia seeds whisking briskly. The seeds won’t expand immediately, so whisk periodically it should reach its peak within 15 minutes, whisking at 2-3 minute intervals during this time feel free to drizzle in the coconut nectar and vanilla.
- Once the pudding has reached its peak, adorn with the sliced strawberries.
- Serve accordingly – dessert or breakfast.