Tropical summer fruit salad
Paleo, gluten free, vegan and raw fruit salad that's delicious and colorful
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- 1/2 a honey dew melon or 1 small melon cut into small chunks without peel
- 1-2 large banana sliced
- 2 papayas deseeded, chopped without peel
- 2 cups of fresh pineapple chopped
- 2 cups of mangoes
- 1 cup of sweet red grapes halved vertically
- 1/2 cup of strawberries halved
- **shredded coconut**
Gather all of the fruit and arrange accordingly in a bowl, ready to serve.
Garnish with shredded coconut.
Calories: 572kcal | Carbohydrates: 141g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 102mg | Potassium: 2169mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 112g | Vitamin A: 5017IU | Vitamin C: 410mg | Calcium: 133mg | Iron: 3mg