Tasty Air Fryer Hamburgers
Learn how to make these tasty air fryer hamburgers within minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1 ½ lb 500g lean ground beef, washed and drained
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp of parsley
- 2 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tsp of himalayan pink salt
Spray or coat the air fryer basket evenly with oil (coconut or cooking spray) and set aside
Prepare the food processor ready to use by fitting it with an S blade.
Add the ground beef and sprinkle in the seasoning - parsley, black pepper and pink salt.
Pulse the beef so it combine with the seasoning into a more smooth texture.
Remove the S blade and tip the patty mixture out onto some parchment paper
Roll the mixture into 4-6 even balls (depending the size you want your burgers to be)
Flatten and shape into discs then add each one to the air fryer basket leaving a space not to overcrowded (you may need to cook the patties in batches).
Lightly spray/coat the tops of the patties with oil
Switch the air fryer on manual, select temperate 180c (356F) for 8 minutes.
- Ensure hands are washed prior to forming the patties to omit cross contamination
- Hands should be cold not warm to avoid the burger mix becoming too sticky.
- Use low fat, lean beef (5% or less) to decrease the patties from shrinking.
- Use a food processor to breakdown the meat and to evenly combine the seasoning.
- Roll the mix into rolls first so each patty will be the same size and cook for the same length of time.
- Any uncooked patties should be refrigerated or frozen until further use.
- If freezing the patties separate them with parchment paper
Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 105mg | Sodium: 695mg | Potassium: 651mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 4mg