Beef Stew Seasoning Mix
Learn how to make your very own beef stew seasoning mix with common pantry staple ingredients.
Servings 1 jar
- 2 tbsp of paprika
- 2 tbsp of black pepper
- 1 tbsp of garlic granules
- 1 tbsp of onion powder
- 1 tbsp of coriander
- 1 tbsp of chives
- 1 tbsp of chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp of himalayan pink salt optional
Add all of the ingredients to a spice grinder and mill into a fine consistency and store in a airtight container.
If you don't have a grinder simply mix all of the ingredients together and store in a jar.
- It is recommended to store your blended spice mix in a spice jar.
- To ensure good quality shelf life of your seasoning make sure to store in a pantry or somewhere dry and away from direct sunlight.
- Label and date the spice jar so you can easily identify the spice blend.
- It's best to use dried herbs and spices because they have a longer lifespan
- For best results, use the spice blend within a year of making it.
- Adding sodium is optional, I know some people depending on the recipe what this spice blend is used for, they may want to add sodium to the actual dish instead. I prefer to include it in my blended mix but that decision is in your hands.
Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 7134mg | Potassium: 888mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 9581IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 163mg | Iron: 7mg