Apple Spinach Smoothie
A delicious vegan friendly smoothie made from frozen apples, banana, leafy green spinach, sea moss gel, plant based milk, ginger with a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg.
Servings 2 people
- 1 cup spinach (30g) tightly packed
- 2 frozen apples chopped or sliced
- ½ frozen banana (large)
- 2 cups almond milk (475ml) or another plant based milk of your choice
- ⅓ cup sea moss gel (78g)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (2g) grated
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon (0.5g)
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg (0.5g)
- a few additional dates to taste optional
- You don't have to use Almond Milk, other plant based milk such as Cashew Milk or oat works just fine.
- For best results in terms of texture, use a frozen apple and banana.
- This isn't a high calorific smoothie, if you want additional calories feel free to add some nuts, seeds or oats.
- Feel free to use another leafy vegetable like kale, if you don't have spinach.
Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 341mg | Potassium: 391mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 1526IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 332mg | Iron: 1mg