Mango Banana Pineapple Smoothie
This exotic smoothie trio makes the best energising smoothie
Servings 2 servings
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 2 cup of fresh pineapple can use canned or frozen
- 2 cup of mango
- 2 large frozen bananas can use unfrozen, but frozen is preferred
- 4 tablespoon of chia seeds
- Do take advantage of the other fruit and vegetable opt in/out to make your smoothie to taste.
- Make sure the mango and pineapple you are using is sweet, you can feel it (should be soft) and smell the sweetness prior to purchasing.
- If the fruit isn't sweet then add some sweetener accordingly
- Use frozen fruit if you don't want to use fresh, more convenient and cheaper!
- To yield a thick texture freeze the fruit in advance.
- Don't forgot to freeze some of your fruit all year around to make this at your leisure.
Calories: 424kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 737mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 978IU | Vitamin C: 76mg | Calcium: 116mg | Iron: 5mg