Frozen Strawberry Slushie
Cool down this summer with this child friendly strawberry slushie, no syrup required!
Servings 2 servings
- 2 cups of strawberries 300g
- 2 cups of ice 220g
- 6 pitted medjool dates
- Double or triple the recipe as needed
- The use of dates is optional and are included only dependent upon the sweetness of the strawberries.
- Feel Free to use an alternative sweetener like maple or agave syrup.
- There's the option to use half ice and half strawberries or use frozen strawberries and leave out the ice instead.
Calories: 246kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 721mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 55g | Vitamin A: 107IU | Vitamin C: 85mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 1mg