Vegan Apple Pie Smoothie
Start the day with this delicious apple pie smoothie - vegan, gluten free, paleo friendly
Servings 2 servings
- 1 Frozen apple cored and chopped
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- ¼ cup of walnuts almonds or other nuts work too
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 5 pitted dates medjool or otherwise
- Freeze down your apples. That's right, be ahead of the smoothie game by freezing some chopped up apples. Buy a bunch of them and stick them straight in the freezer so you are fully prepared.
- Add whatever ingredients you want to before whipping up your smoothie.
- I don't recommend preparing this overnight, it works best on the day at the same time.
- If you don't to include dates, leave them out or add a splash of maple syrup instead.
Calories: 248kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 165mg | Potassium: 301mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 49IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 214mg | Iron: 1mg