Vegan Avocado Chocolate Mousse
This silky vegan avocado enriched chocolate mousse is the ultimate choc-a-holic dessert made with raw cacao powder, sweetener, nut butter, a splash of almond milk, vegan chocolate and freshly ripe avocados. This mousse is ready to consume in less than 15 minutes.
Servings 2 servings
- 2 Avocados
- ¼ of almond butter peqnut works too
- ½ choc chips
- 4 tbsp of raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup of almond milk
- ⅓ cup of maple syrup use agave or keto sweetener
Cut the avocados in half, make sure to cut around the big stone inside and scoop out the pulp.
Place all of the ingredients in a food processor fitted with an S blade
Start to blend all of the ingredients until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Jazz things up a bit. Feel free to add some garnish including coconut, cacao nib, nuts or seeds.
- To mask the avocado taste it's best to add another ingredient like vegan chocolate or nut butter. If you don't have any to hand simply add more cacao powder to compensate.
- Make sure to store in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- Be sure to melt your chocolate before adding it to your food processor.
- You can make this recipe using an immersion stick or blender (use the low setting).
Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 727mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 147IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 2mg