Vegan Banana Smoothie
Make the tastiest, creamy, dreamy vegan smoothie using frozen bananas
Servings 2 servings
- 2 large bananas must be frozen
- 2 pitted medjool dates
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- ¼ tsp of cinnamon
- ½ cup of almond milk
- ¼ cup of nuts I used almonds
- Make sure you bananas are completely frozen before making this recipe.
- Keep some bananas to hand every time by freezing them down on parchment paper before putting them in a zip lock bag.
- If you don't have walnuts to hand then any other nut is fine.
- Dates are optional but I like using medjools due to preference.
- I don't recommend making this smoothie the day before because bananas are quite volatile and may compromise the taste.
- For extra sweetness use bananas where the skin is almost black, just freeze and use as mentioned.
Calories: 366kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 632mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 74IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 3mg