Mint Lime Drink
Quench your thirst on a hot summers day with some Mint lime drink
Servings 1 serving
- 4 cups of water
- juice of 2 limes
- a handful of ice cubes
- 3 sprigs of mint leaves or
- sweetener of your choice optional
- Extra slices of lime
Place the slices of lime and sprigs of mint into a glass pitcher (jug)
Pour the lime juice, water and sweetener of your choice (if using) into your blender and pulse
Add the ice cubes and pulse for 10 seconds, you want the ice to crush not blend completely, just a few seconds are suffice to do so, depending on the speed of the blender
Transfer the ice water into the pitcher.
Serve immediately or for a deeper flavour leave to rest for up to 30 minutes then serve
- Adding any type of sweetener is an optional step, you don't have to if you don't want to.
- Additional mint leaves and lime will fully enhance the fruit/mint flavour.
- You DO NOT have to crush the ice in the blender. You are more than welcome to distribute the ice cubes into separate glasses.
- Top up. Once the water has been drunk, feel free to top up the pitcher with more water and a squeeze of time
Calories: 57kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 194mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 340IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg