Persimmon Smoothie (Vegan)
This delicious persimmon is vegan friendly and takes less than 10 minutes to make.
Servings 2 servings
- 2 persimmons
- 1 cup of almond milk or another plant based milk
- ½ of a frozen banana
- 4 medjool dates optional
- ¼ tsp of vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp of cinnamon
- ¼ tsp of nutmeg
- Use any species of persimmon to make this recipe, it will work regardless of which one you use.
- For super sweet results, allow the persimmon to ripen until it's soft and almost at the point of bursting.
- Persimmon when firm aren't that sweet so keep that in mind
- Feel free to add additional nuts/grains to your smoothie or even turn the recipe into a thick smoothie bowl
- Use another plant based milk such as coconut milk or cashew if you want to.
Calories: 179kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 163mg | Potassium: 440mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 72IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 181mg | Iron: 1mg