How to make egg free mayonnaise
Make your very own mayonnaise from scratch
Servings 1 jar
- 1 cup cashew nuts soaked in boiling water
- 2 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of Himalayan pink salt
- ½ teaspoon of mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder optional
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder optional
- ¼ cup water
Add all of the ingredients to a blender with the exception of the coconut oil and blend until smooth and creamy.
Begin to add a small amount of coconut oil to the blender until the right consistency is achieved. Pour in some more if necessary then taste and season accordingly.
When finished store in a jar and use within a few days.
Calories: 1352kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 144g | Saturated Fat: 97g | Sodium: 1176mg | Potassium: 495mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 4mg