Zucchini Avocado Salad
This Zucchini Avocado Salad is so quick to prepare, no fuss and just darn right tasty!
Servings 2 servings
- 2 zucchinis peeled and spiralised
- 2 avocado chopped
- ½ cup cashews roasted
- 2 tomatoes chopped into quarters
- 1 tsp of dried thyme
For the olive oil dressing
- ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tsp garlic pepper or used black pepper instead
- ½ tsp pink salt
Arrange the zoodles on a serving plate along with the avocado, tomatoes, cashew nuts and garnish with the dried thyme.
Finally mix all of the ingredients together for the dressing in a small bowl and drizzle the entire salad.
- You will need either a spiraliser or julienne peeler to create some vegetable noodles (zoodles).
- Zucchinis are also known as courgettes in the UK
- To save time see if you are able to purchase cashew which has already been roasted or roast them ahead of time. They take no more than 5 minutes to roast in the oven.
- Coconut aminos is a soy free to alternative, you this or organic soy if possible.
- Make sure the avocado is soft to the touch and not too firm. Soft avocado are a good indication of their readiness.
Calories: 448kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 203mg | Potassium: 1433mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1563IU | Vitamin C: 62mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 3mg