Dairy Free Banana Ice Cream
Learn how to make this healthy veganised one ingredient banana ice cream
Servings 4 servings
- 4-6 frozen bananas large
- topping of your choice nuts, seeds syrup
Fit your food processor with an S blade.
.Add a few bananas at a time in intervals to your food processor.
Whip the bananas until they are of ice cream texture. Stopping the machine to scrap down the bowl if needed.
Once whipped use an ice cream scoop to form some balls and serve in a bowl.
Sprinkle some nuts, seeds whatever you want and drizzle some syrup on top.
- Use a large quantity of bananas. In order to replicate the results in my pictures you'll need about 4-6 large bananas.
- Ripeness of the bananas. The darker the skin the more sweet the bananas. I Personally recommend using bananas that either just about starting to develop dark spots or bananas with dark spots already. Those are naturally sweet.
- Make sure the bananas are completely frozen. It's very important that the banana pieces are frozen solid and NOT soft. The more solid the bananas the thicker your ice cream texture will be.
- For best results allow the banana slices to freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- If you are having trouble breaking down your frozen bananas add a splash of vegan nut milk of your choice.
- Serve your ice cream immediately or store in a freezer friendly container and eat another time.
Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 687mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 113IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg