Vegan Spinach Pineapple Smoothie
Try this delicious spinach pineapple smoothie and it's vegan too!
Servings 1 serving
- A bunch of leafy greens kale or spinach I used frozen
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 cup of pineapple chunks
- 1 large frozen banana
- 2 tbsp of chia seeds
- 2 tbsp of almond butter
- You can use other plant based milks such as coconut, cashew or just stick with the Almond Milk
- Freeze the banana ahead of time, like the night before to yield thickness
- To keep the calories as low as possible use water instead of nut milk or choose a light version.
- Protein powder can be added to make a post workout smoothie
- A high speed blender is recommended to blitz all of the ingredients quickly
- Add additional fruit, nuts and seeds as listed if you want to
Calories: 340kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 342mg | Potassium: 991mg | Fiber: 18g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 512IU | Vitamin C: 96mg | Calcium: 584mg | Iron: 4mg