Vegan Key Lime Pudding
This Key Lime Pudding is vegan friendly and takes less than 10 minutes to make from scratch,
Servings 2 servings
- 3 large avocados or 1-2 Caribbean/Jamaican avocado pear, peeled with stone removed
- The juice of 2 limes
- 5 tbsp of coconut nectar or low GI sweetener maple syrup, agave etc..
- 1 tbsp of lime zest
- 4 tbsp of coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract scraped
- Do make sure your avocados are ripe and slightly soft to the touch prior to use.
- In terms of how sweet you want this pudding to be I found using 4-5 tablespoons of a sweetener such as maple syrup, raw agave nectar or coconut nectar was suffice.
- To make the recipe keto friendly simply use erythritol/monkfruit instead.
- Frozen avocados work well for this recipe to but you may need to soften it prior to pureeing.
- If possible use a high speed blender/food processor to ensure a smooth pureed consistency.
- Scrape down the sides of your blender/food processor to evenly the pudding is lump free and evenly combined.
Calories: 323kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 61g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Sodium: 21mg | Potassium: 1458mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 435IU | Vitamin C: 46mg | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 2mg