Healthy Chocolate Smoothie
Learn how to make this delicious healthy chocolate smoothie within minutes - Paleo, gluten free, vegan, raw
Servings 4 servings
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 large frozen banana
- 3 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon of almond butter
- 4 Medjool dates
- ½ teaspoon of nutmeg
- If you don't want to use coconut milk then feel free to add Almond Milk or even Cashew Milk if you want to
- The topping is optional but if you want to include this be sure to chill the can of FULL FAT coconut milk in advance (several hours or the night before).
- Choose from the "variation list" to add in additional ingredients.
- Make it keto friendly by removing the banana.
Calories: 415kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Sodium: 18mg | Potassium: 656mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 55IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 123mg | Iron: 5mg