Orange Mango Smoothie
Vegan, gluten free, paleo, vegetarian green smoothie that's packed with orange and mango - so good!
Servings 2 servings
- A handful of spinach
- 1 large orange peeled
- 1 cup of mango preferably frozen
- ½ cup of cashew milk can use any other plant based milk
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tsp flaxseed
- 2 medjool dates and a few frozen banana pieces optional, added sweetness
- You can make this smoothie with either fresh or frozen fruit.
- If you don't have spinach use another leafy green vegetable instead
- Don't like cashew milk? Try Almond Milk, Coconut Milk or even Pistachio Milk
- Feel free to add and remove ingredients and mix things up!
Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 584mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 2482IU | Vitamin C: 69mg | Calcium: 103mg | Iron: 1mg