Beef vegetable noodle stir fry (Gluten free)
Beef vegetable noodle stir fry - Gluten free, dairy free,
Servings 4 servings
- 250 g of sirloin steak cut into strips
- 1-2 tablespoon of steak seasoning see post
- 1 portion of soba gluten free noodles see post
- 1 cup of broccoli cut into mini florets
- 1 cup of mixed bell peppers sliced
- 1 large carrot grated
- 1 small onion sliced and halved
- 1 spring onion sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos alternative to soy
- 2 tablespoon of sesame seeds toasted
- Coconut oil
Apply the steak seasoning to the steak strips and set aside
Bring a large saucepan of water with 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a rolling boil, then gradually add the noodles cook until barely done (1-2 minutes), drain well then set aside.
Heat a wok or large saucepan with 2 tablespoon of coconut oil over medium-high.
Add the beef, flip the pan/wok occasionally while the meat sears. This should take 3-4 minutes.
Stir in the broccoli, carrots, minced garlic, onions and bell peppers. Cook the vegetables until they are soft and tender.
Finally add the noodles along with the coconut aminos. Carefully stir and combine all of the ingredients together.
Garnish with sesame seeds and serve accordingly
Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 145mg | Potassium: 472mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 3912IU | Vitamin C: 72mg | Calcium: 94mg | Iron: 2mg