Homemade All Purpose Seasoning
Vegan, paleo, gluten free, all purpose seasoning, perfect for veggies or protein
Servings 1 jar
- 1 tablespoon paprika dried
- 1 tablespoon garlic granules dried
- 1 tablespoon parsley dried
- 1 ½ teaspoon black pepper dried
- 1 ½ teaspoon onion powder dried
- 1 tablespoon thyme dried
- ¼ teaspoon chilli dried
- ⅛ teaspoon pimento (ground allspice/pimento)
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar can use raw cane sugar
- ½ tablespoon himalayan pink salt
Place all of the herbs and spices into a coffee/spice grinder
Mill everything into a fine consistency.
Store the seasoning in a glass jar in a dry place.
- Use a glass jar to store the spice blend and keep it in a cool, dry place i.e pantry, cupboard.
- DO NOT store directly in the light as this will decrease the potency of the herbs/spices.
- Generally custom made blends last a long time. Feel free to check out my article on How to Store Herbs and Spices
- The use of coconut sugar is optional and helps to balance out the various herbs and spices.
- Feel free to double, triple or quadruple the batch, accordingly.
Calories: 99kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3525mg | Potassium: 242mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 4117IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 3mg