Seafood Seasoning Recipe
Learn how to make your very own fish seasoning from scratch
Servings 1 jar
- 1 tsp of celery salt
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1/2 tsp of coriander
- 1/2 tsp of dried thyme
- 1 tsp of himalayan pink salt
- Double or triple the ingredients listed to make a big batch
- Store the spice blend in a glass jar, preferably a spice jar that is labelled and in cool, dry place i.e pantry so it doesn't clump together, away from sunlight.
- Homemade spice blends have a long shelf life so can be stored for at least several months.
- If adding salt be mindful of this when using the seasoning in recipes or adding salt is optional
Calories: 29kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4656mg | Potassium: 81mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 985IU | Iron: 1mg