Learn to make the best coquito recipe that's free from dairy and alcohol free
Servings 4 servings
- 1 can of coconut milk full fat
- 1 can of cream of coconut see recipe post to make your own
- ⅓ cup of almond milk
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon of cloves
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1-2 flax eggs optional, see post
- alcohol free rum essence/flavoring optional, to taste
- vegan condensed milk optional, to taste
Pour and combine all of the ingredients into a blender.
Proceed to blitz at high speed until smooth and creamy in texture
Stir in the rum flavouring (if you are using to your desired taste)
Pour into a pitcher jug or funnel into a bottle
Refrigerate prior to serving
Garnish with nutmeg or cinnamon stick and enjoy!
- Coquito is free from dairy, paleo friendly and gluten free
- Feel free to add non alcoholic rum essence/flavouring to your drink to give it an edge
- Best served cold, chill for a minimum of an hour before serving
- Cream of coconut is quite sweet therefore only a small amount of vegan condensed milk is necessary or you can even choose to leave this ingredient out altogether.
Calories: 645kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 32g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 105mg | Potassium: 203mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 73g | Vitamin A: 48IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 3mg