Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie
Paleo, dairy free, vegan, gluten free sweet potato pie smoothie, rich and delicious
Servings 2 servings
- 1 cup cooked sweet potato 2 medium sized sweet potato
- 1 medium sized frozen banana
- 1 ¼ cup of almond milk
- ⅛ tsp of ginger
- ⅛ tsp of nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 medjool dates or 2tbsp of coconut nectar or another GI sweetener optional
- a pinch of cloves optional
- This smoothie is suitable to drink as a meal replacement during any time of the day.
- Feel free to rotate between the various nut milks i.e cashew, brazil or pistachio nut milk
- This is a child friendly recipe.
- Make sure to cook the sweet potato first and cool them down completely before adding to your blender.
Calories: 411kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 32g | Sodium: 59mg | Potassium: 1221mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 50g | Vitamin A: 9349IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 7mg