Sea Moss Smoothie
Learn to make this delicious tropical based smoothie made from sea moss gel, ginger, mango, pineapple and coconut water. This is the perfect way to rejuvenate, hydrate and nourish the body.
Servings 2 people
- ¾ cup sea moss gel see notes for the recipe link
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- ½ tbsp ginger grated
- 1 cup coconut water
Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender.
Blend the ingredients until smooth or reached desired consistency.
Serve in fancy glasses. Enjoy!
- You can go for bananas if you love them.
- This is not an overly sweet smoothie.
- The ginger gives a nice kick, if you want a stronger taste in ginger then add.
- The amount of ginger included gives a subtle kick, add more for a stronger taste or less, just adjust to your preference.
- For best results use a high speed blender like a Vitamix, Blendtech
- You can add apples to this smoothie to make it super nutritious.
- Tastes best if you use frozen fruits. However, you can use fresh fruits and ice cubes for frozen texture.
- Use store-bought sea moss gel or make your own using the raw sea moss to make a perfect smoothie blend.
Calories: 164kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 129mg | Potassium: 674mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 1833IU | Vitamin C: 102mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 1mg