Vegan Tropical Smoothie
You will immediately feel like you are on a tropical island with the exotic trio fruit smoothie
Servings 1 serving
- 1 large banana frozen
- 1 large orange peeled
- 1 inch of ginger peeled
- 2 persimmons stem removed
- 1 mango cut into chunks
- Feel free to use either fresh or frozen fruit to make this smoothie.
- For best results make sure to freeze your bananas before making your smoothie
- Explore the "add ins'' section to pick any additional ingredients that you may wish to include.
- This smoothie is suitable for most lifestyles (not keto friendly)
- Double or triple the batch to make for more people.
Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 833mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 41g | Vitamin A: 1490IU | Vitamin C: 119mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 1mg