Last Updated on
Papaya and pineapple smoothie – a simple, quick and incredibly tasty dairy free thick smoothie that’s made with coconut milk.
If you haven’t tried papaya before then I highly recommend whipping it up in your next smoothie. Right now is the peak season for papaya and if you’re fortunate enough to live in a country with much diversity, then you should be able to procure them at your leisure.
Where I’m located in the UK provides me with the advantage of consuming the exotic fruits and vegetables that I grew up on with papaya being one of them.
Although this papaya and pineapple smoothie contains more than just papaya, I want you guys to at least sample it, even if it’s just one time. With that being said, the papaya combined with banana, coconut milk and pineapple yields this nectar sweet taste of paradise.
You can either eat it alone or add it to this smoothie – your choice, choose the latter *cough cough*
Why you should make this papaya and pineapple smoothie
You should make this papaya and pineapple smoothie because;
- It is perfect for breakfast
- Great option for a delicious meal replacement
- Make the entire recipe in less than 5 minutes with no fuss
The health benefits of papaya and pineapple smoothie are;
- It’s filling yet great for aiding weightloss.
- So simple and easy to make.
- Taste darn awesome.
- High in enzyme, fiber and water soluble vitamins
C’mon what are you waiting for? Let’s make an awesome vegan smoothie!!
Other smoothie recipesPrint
Papaya and pineapple smoothie
Paleo, gluten free, vegan, raw
- Category: Smoothie and drinks
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 large banana (frozen is best)
- 1 papaya, peeled and deseeded
- 1 cup of pineapple (again frozen is better)
- Add of the contents to a powerful blender and blitz into a smooth consistency.
- Serve accordingly.