Hi I'm Charla, the brains behind That Girl Cooks Healthy. My website specialises in delicious recipes that are free from dairy and gluten free. I also make it my mission to show case modern and traditional Caribbean recipes with emphasis being on healthy where possible. What are you waiting for, let's get cooking!
Healthy Caribbean Recipes
Kick start the New Year with some healthy/modern version of some of your favourite Caribbean Recipes!
- Jamaican Callaloo Recipe
- Jamaican Brown Stew Chicken Recipe
- Dhal and Rice (Trinidadian Inspired)
- Ginger Turmeric Shot Recipe
- Jamaican Toto (Caribbean coconut Cake)
- Jamaican Beef Soup (Low Carb)
- Saltfish Buljol (Low Carb, Keto)
- Ochro Rice (Okra Fried Rice)(Low Carb)
- Guava Juice Recipe
- Jamaican steamed cabbage
- Caribbean Detox Soup
- Guyanese Chow Mein (Low Carb, GF)
- Jackfruit Stew (Brown Stew Jackfruit)
- Instant Pot Cuban Black Bean Soup (Vegan)
- Sea Moss Drink (Irish Moss Drink)
- Yuca Chips (Cassava Chips)(Air Fryer)
- Vegan Caribbean Breakfast
- Caribbean Salt Fish Salad (Low Carb)
- Air Fryer Whole Fish
- Spicy Cabbage Detox Soup
Bring a taste of the Caribbean to your household with an assortment of traditional and modified versions of island recipes. From Jamaica to Trinidad and Tobago. Furthermore, my recipes are free from gluten and dairy free!
See more Caribbean recipes →
Main Entree Recipes
This section is dedicated to a plethora of worldwide main dishes. All dishes are healthy, wholesome and super filling. A great place to find recipes to host at a dinner party.
See more Main Entree recipes →
Smoothies & Drinks
A selection of smoothies - be it for breakfast or you can even go that extra mile and consume it as a meal replacement. A selection of yummy drinks - hot and cold.
See more smoothies & drinks →
Why not be the first to try some of my latest recipes, go head! I dare you!!