Hi I'm Charla, the brains behind That Girl Cooks Healthy. My website specialises in delicious recipes that are free from dairy and gluten free. I also make it my mission to show case modern and traditional Caribbean recipes with emphasis being on healthy where possible. What are you waiting for let's get cooking!
Healthy New Year Recipes
Kick start the New Year with some of these healthy recipes!!
- Iced Cerasee Tea (Cerassie Tea)
- Jackfruit Stew (Brown Stew Jackfruit)
- Caribbean Detox Soup
- Trinidad Stew Chicken (Slow Cooker)
- Dhal and Rice (Trinidadian Inspired)
- Air Fryer Yuca Fries
- Jamaican Callaloo Recipe
- Jamaican Banana Fritters (Gluten Free + Vegan)
- Air Fryer Whole Fish
- How to Make Aloe Vera Juice
- Jamaican Beef Soup (Low Carb)
- Guyanese Chow Mein (Low Carb, GF)
- Ochro Rice (Okra Fried Rice)(Low Carb)
- Authentic Jamaican Brown Stew Chicken (Paleo)
- Vegan Caribbean Breakfast
- Saltfish Buljol (Low Carb, Keto)
- Jamaican Curry Gungo Peas (Curry Pigeon Peas)
- Vegan Bean Salad (Caribbean Style)
- Baked Tostones (Air Fryer Tostones Option)
- Jamaican steamed cabbage
Bring a taste of the Caribbean to your household with an assortment of traditional and modified versions of island recipes. From Jamaica to Trinidad and Tobago. Furthermore, my recipes are free from gluten and dairy free!
See more Caribbean recipes →
Main Entree Recipes
This section is dedicated to a plethora of worldwide main dishes. All dishes are healthy, wholesome and super filling. A great place to find recipes to host at a dinner party.
See more Main Entree recipes →
Smoothies & Drinks
A selection of smoothies - be it for breakfast or you can even go that extra mile and consume it as a meal replacement. A selection of yummy drinks - hot and cold.
See more smoothies & drinks →
Why not be the first to try some of my latest recipes, go head! I dare you!!